Saturday 13 July 2013

HOW EATING OR DRINKING RAW VEGETABLES CAN MAKE A PERSON LOSS WEIGHT DRASTICALLY WITHIN A WEEK WITHOUT VISITING THE GYM OR HAVING REGULAR EXERCISE

Hello every one, i would like to share what i discovered from being creative with food and taking raw vegetables. In my attempt to inculcate within me a healthy living, i placed my self on a dietary plan that enables me to eat a balanced diet in which i can either decide to take my vegetables in form of smoothie [drinkable] or [chewy] served in plate. As i embark on this healthy living life style i discovered within few days i started experiencing body detoxification, i visited the toilet often due to the intake of raw vegetable in a drinkable form. This brings me to the topic of discussion which is HOW EATING OR DRINKING RAW VEGETABLES CAN MAKE A PERSON LOSS WEIGHT DRASTICALLY WITHIN A WEEK WITHOUT VISITING THE GYM OR HAVING REGULAR EXERCISE. Yes people this is very true, i tried it and it worked for me and i believe it would also work for any one who wish to try it out. What i regularly do is that i take a cup of this vegetable drink daily, it could be taken any time of the day but just ones a day preferably i take mine every mornings do you know why? this is because i noticed when ever i take it early in the morning i usually don't feel hungry until 4 to 5 hours after. This is strange to me because on a normal day i eat a lot but since i started taking the raw vegetables one cup per day i no longer crave for food that much and i visit the toilet often like 2 to 3 times daily which in my opinion i believe is a very good thing in that i flush out my body system daily did i also mention that this veg drink makes me drink water a lot which is also a good thing , thus i can confidently say taking raw vegetable smoothie helps to detoxify the body and it is very filling as it  keeps the tummy filled for a minimum of 3 to 4 hours .
Below are a list of my vegetable blend
  • AVOCADO
  • CELERY
  • CUCUMBER
  • SPINACH
  • LETTUCE
  • BROCCOLI
  • WILD ROCKET
  • CABBAGE
  • KALE
  • SWEET PEPPER
Those are what i blend and drink, for those who wish to reduce their tummy you can add a bit of ginger root to your blend it helps. However, i must let you know that this vegetable blend is not that encouraging to drink ordinarily without adding a bit of sweetener such as fruit drink or honey or something very sweet. Personally, i add a bit of ribena to make it palatable for me to drink or else the pure vegetable taste repels me so make sure you add a bit of sweetener. After taking the one you need refrigerate any left over for no more than 5 days. Below are the visual illustration on how i prepare my vegetable smoothie, i forgot to mention that regular intake of this drink purify the skin therefore resulting into a glowing skin and luscious hair.













Other times when i don't feel like drinking my vegetables i just add them to my meal as shown below this is how i get creative with food wink.
































No comments:

Post a Comment